Friday, June 5, 2009

House for Sale June 5, 2009


Well we offically put our house up for sale. It was weird to see this in our yard when we came home one day. This has been owned by only Ashworths for 30 years. It will be sad to see it go. We have to keep our house looking like a museum that no one lives in. This means I have to always do my dishes. What a pain. Nelson had to take down his deer heads because the realtor said it won't appeal to buyers. People can't picture it being "little Suzy's room" with deer heads hanging. I guess she's right. Now they are sitting in the storage room and freak me out when I walk in.



I hope the new owners don't even think about keeping our 1970's The Ashworths sign that Nelson's grandpa made. That is coming with us.

4 comments:

  1. We personally think the for sale sign sucks, what is up with moving, it sucks, it all sucks royal. Stop with the moving crap already, it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I think that Grandma Elena isn't very happy about you guys moving! That is so weird that you are leaving. You will love Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so sad to see the Ashworth house for sale. There are so many memories in that house. I guess we all have to move on sometime in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you Disney Grandma! It sucks royal!

    ReplyDelete