Sunday, April 25, 2010

McFarland double take April 25, 2010


My family likes to talk about which celebrities we look like. See what you think. Let's start with Steve.


Jeff Goldblum. He also looks like every Iraqi citizen but I couldn't put all those pictures up.



Next let's try Elena.


Mrs. Weasley from Harry Potter


Better off Red. Lucille Ball


Maggie


Mayim Bialik AKA "Blossom"

Princess Alexandra of Denmark


Casey

"A-O. O-A" Tony Danza.


Fred Savage

John Travolta. Not the young John Travolta. Only the older version.

Holly

I have to throw in someone attractive for myself. Debra Messing

But my family always called me Harriet from Small Wonder


Matt Matt

Monique Coleman

Wayne Brady

4 comments:

  1. I did marry a black man. Good call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that all Matt look alikes are black. I think Nelson looks like Matt Damon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still take pride in looking like Steve Buscemi, who happens to be white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, have you seen Six or Joey Lawrence around?

    ReplyDelete