Sunday, April 4, 2010

St. George March 25-28, 2010


We were "snowbirds" for the weekend and stayed in my grandma's park model in St. George. We hit the outlets, the temple and visited my aunt Shawna and grandma Mac.


My grandma's collection of bowling trophies properly displayed.


Gene and Karlene went to St. George that weekend too. This is Gene flying a kite right after he accidentally stepped in dog sheesh.


Holly, Nelson and Evy at Zion (I like to say Zions but Maggie corrects me and says Zion) national park.


We took a trail that the guide assured us would be fine for a stroller. Whatever. One couple came up to us and said, "Ha ha, I can just see the fight now. You're both saying it was each other's idea to bring the stroller". Nelson ended up carrying it aways because there were tons of rock steps and so forth. Evy laughed the whole time despite our struggles.




It was snowing back in Salt Lake and Logan. I seriously didn't want to go back.


We always did this at my grandma's growing up. This is old school before computers could distort your face. Well I am sure I have officially creeped you out now.


Nelson and Evy

2 comments:

  1. It looked like you had a lot of fun's at Zion's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ir-regardless of what Maggie says, it's Zion's.

    ReplyDelete