Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011


We spent the Saturday before Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Call's house in Idaho. This is my mom's mom and step-father. They never disappoint.


Dying Easter eggs. Hayden, Spencer, Brooklyn and Maddi. Every year someone has to make Michele's signature watermelon Easter egg.



Melanie, Kate, Holly, Evy and Sami. Matt, Steve and Kate all flew up for the day. I would like to publicly make fun of them for this.



Brooklyn, Maddi, Kate, Sami, Jack, Spencer and Evy. Sami was such a dear and helped the kids gather eggs instead of putting them all into her basket.


Evy loved it.



Evy and Nelson during the hunt. I am sure this was Nelson's favorite activity since he is such a hunter and all. He later shot guns with my grandpa and helped plant trees. He would have been a farmer if he'd had the chance he always tells me.







Melanie, Vera, Holly, Spencer, Melissa and Maggie. I look positively gigantic here. I swear I am not expecting. Just extra large that day I guess. Too much Easter candy.



We went to church in our new ward for the second time. Ignore our gravel driveway. We can't have a real one until the weather permits. We all know how weather doesn't cooperate in Cache Valley.



We went to a nearby school by our house after and also another park so Taggert and Evy could get out. Someone was BBQing with their family and it smelled divine. I can't wait to start BBQing.

1 comment:

  1. You know where it would be fun to spend Easter? Herriman!

    ReplyDelete