Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Coleman has arrived!


Baby Coleman has arrived! I can't believe I am putting this hideous picture for all to see, but I guess I have no shame. It was like 4 am and I had been up for 20 hours or so. Nelson is thrilled (and me too) to finally have a boy. When Evy came the next day she said, "That's a pretty dress mom!"

Nelson and Coleman

Just arrived.

He's in the same bassinet Evy slept in as well as all of Nelson's siblings.
My Aunt Jeanne pointed out he has man hands in this picture. They are smaller in real life, I assure you.

In his hat that the hospital gave him. Apparently a family that lost a child makes these for everyone, which is sweet.

Evy and Coleman. She pretty much thinks this is her cousin Winston. Maybe if she sees the two of them together she'll understand they are two different babies. She pays attention to him occasionally and likes to cover his face and grab his head.

1 comment:

  1. He's so precious. Were glad he made it safe and sound. We needed another little boy in the family.

    ReplyDelete