Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2012


We have been bored and trying to find things to do in this weather. Nelson is bummed that there isn't enough snow for snowmobiling. We headed to Hardware Ranch and Evy loved it. Yes, it was super cold.


Meanwhile, we are waiting for this baby to come. We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl. We are still struggling to find a name. I think it's hard picking two. My hospital bag is packed, the room is ready, let's get this show on the road already. I still have two weeks but I am totally twiddling my thumbs in anticipation. I am tired of being tired and fat. I was much busier when I was pregnant with Evy. Now, I have too much time to sit around and think about it. I am still working twice a week and it takes me the following day to recover because I usually work two in a row and get up at 3:30am. It shocks my body. Everyone cross your fingers that it will come asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment